What did you accomplish?
It was recognized that there are several topics that stretch across the entirity of the work in OTFN which require documentation and therefore have potential for OER. We have established:
- A workflow for determining topics/areas of focus to create OER in support
- A use case to test process model: #12/compliance
What needs do be done after this hackathon:
- Work on #12 to create an OER as use case/example for other OTFN items - sample content:
- Establish a working group (WG) to run an evaluation/assessment of documentation gaps, to determine need across the OTFN for open educational reousrces/opportunities to create documentation
- WG would prioritize list of OER needed
- Place project list on Discourse forums (shared opportunities list) for signup
- Potential to pool seed funds for incentivising documetnation projects
Issue tickets etc.