What did you accomplish:
- Determined workflow process for certification, which can be used to develop an OER
- Checked process we developed against cemarketing.net - it’s a good OPEN alternative/match
- Started researching resources for supporting resources that can be a used to determined norms example: bluebook/ Document C:2022:247:TOC from EU / Europa
What needs do be done after this hackathon:
- Populate Zotero bibliography with supporting research on certification/legislation related to CE, starting with EU (base of Hackathon, and expanding to Global South)
- Create an OER as use case/example for documentation/OER creation process that was established in #03
- Kickoff forum discussion on the following topic - There are many grey areas in legislation that need to be clarified. There also is a lot of “fear” of taking responsibility for what ppl. are doing - which leads to good and worthwile things are not done - or at least not scaled and distributed for the public.
Issue tickets etc.